Where Bartenders Drink is THE insider’s guide. The best 300 expert drink-makers share their secrets – 750 spots spread across 60 countries – revealing where they go for a drink throughout the world when they’re off-duty. Venues range from late-night establishments and legendary hotel bars to cosy neighbourhood ‘locals’ – and in some surprising locales.
The 750 expert recommendations come with insightful reviews, key information, specially commissioned maps, and an easy-to-navigate geographical organisation. It’s the only guide you need to ensure that you get best drinks in the most memorable global locations.
- A continuation of the successful Phaidon series that began with Where Chefs Eat
- Reveals little-known, eclectic, and surprising destinations – including dive bars, jazz clubs, neighbourhood spots, hotels and beach bars
- Includes detailed city maps, reviews, reservation policies, key information and honest comments from the recommending bartenders
- With local and regional content, this book will appeal to both serious cocktail-drinkers and all those who appreciate a great drink
- 20.3cm x 13.7cm
- 360 pp
- 15 black and white illustrations
About the author:
Adrienne Stillman is the co-founder, editor-in-chief, and event director of Dipsology, a curated digital guide and online community for cocktail enthusiasts. She also oversees strategy and marketing for wine, spirits and hospitality clients and is a certified sommelier. A native New Yorker, she lives in Napa Valley, California.